The Reliable Automobile Sales & NIADA Code of Ethics:
• We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
• We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
• We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
• We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
• We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
• We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
• We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in
prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
• We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
• We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
©1999 - 2017 Powered by Carsforsale.com